About my Blog

Lessons in the pot of a Kitchen Rookie. Here are simple recipes to play around with ranging from different cultures in Africa through Europe to Asia, cooking and kitchen tips. Find out secrets that make an ordinary meal extra ordinary. Entertain yourself with the different stories of my life and join me in my small and humble kitchen.

Egg Cooking Guide

It is no longer an apple a day but an egg a day that keeps the doctor away.

Eggs are one of nature's most nutritious foods so if you are looking for a quick and tasty snack or want to impress with an easy egg recipe, I have from my humble kitchen and hot wok, some ideas on cooking eggs.

We shall get to share my tricks on how to get a well fried egg, poached egg, and boiled egg. How to bake with eggs and how to make a Spanish omelet
Follow the blog to get the egg cooking guide

Enjoy!!!

0 comments: