About my Blog

Lessons in the pot of a Kitchen Rookie. Here are simple recipes to play around with ranging from different cultures in Africa through Europe to Asia, cooking and kitchen tips. Find out secrets that make an ordinary meal extra ordinary. Entertain yourself with the different stories of my life and join me in my small and humble kitchen.

Chocolate Custard

I feel so peaceful in my heart today and can’t stop thinking about chocolate. I love chocolate and I love custard. I always have custard stashed away in my kitchen cabinet somewhere. It is never-not-there so this evening I thought to mess around with my love for food and make me chocolate custard. I am so sure it’s going to be delicious! Here is my recipe:
Ingredients
  • ½ liter of Milk                             
  • 4 tablespoons of Sugar                        
  • 4 tablespoons of Corn flour                 
  • 2 table spoons of Fresh Cream (I don’t think I have this in my fridge so for now I will skip it)    
  • 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder            
How am I going to do this? Just like mama used to J
  • I will take some milk in a cup and mix corn flour in it.
  • Then in a pan I will pour milk and add sugar, cocoa powder to it.
  • Bring it to a boil.
  • Add milk and corn flour mixture and cook until it thickens.
  • If you have, garnish it with cream and serve

You can refrigerate to have it chilled like a cold desert or you can have it hot poured atop a cake as a hot desert

Have a mild evening
xxx

1 comments:

Allan odongo said...

thanks for the good work hea streaming in da village...what if i dnt have corn flour buh av all purpose flour